Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Description of services
1. QATHOME S.r.l. ("QATHOME") grants the User a license, for the territories in which QATHOME is available,
royalty-free, non-transferable, for the use of its proprietary site and web/mobile application (cumulatively or
alternatively also "SERVICE"), which is protected under copyright laws and by a national patent application. The
application developed by QATHOME allows the User to reserve a ticket from the affiliated organizations to know how
many people are in a queue ahead of him, and what is the estimated time to be served by an operator.
1. By accepting the SERVICE and / or using the SERVICE in any way, including but not limited to visiting or browsing
the site QATHOME and / or using the web/mobile application, you agree to all the terms and conditions contained in
QATHOME website, which may be updated from time to time by QATHOME without notice in accordance with the conditions
3. Registration and Termination
1. The User can navigate through the site and view its content, without registration, but the use of the web/mobile
application may require registration, which allows QATHOME to obtain accurate and complete information, such as
e-mail and a password that will be used to access to the SERVICE and to keep your registration information accurate
and up to date. In the event that the information would not be true, QATHOME have the right to delete the account
without notice. The User is solely responsible for the use of the SERVICE and is liable for the activity that occurs
on his account and is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password, if any. The User further
represents and warrants that he has the age required by law to enter into this contract.
2. QATHOME may exercise the right to terminate and stop the SERVICE at any time, with immediate effect. The User can
terminate this contract at any time by deleting the account by following the instructions on the QATHOME website or
by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of termination of an account by QATHOME or User, the
provisions that by their nature survive the expiration / termination / cancellation of the contract, shall survive
the expiration / termination / cancellation. By way of example, these provisions may cover, the limitation of
liability, property of the SERVICE, indemnification, and guarantees.
1. The User acknowledges that the use of the SERVICE is at his own risk and that he will be solely responsible for
any damage or loss,
without limitation, any location information, videos, audio clips, comments, information, data, text, photographs,
graphics, messages and corporate or institutional communications, and interactive features generated, or otherwise
made accessible via the QATHOME SERVICE.
5. Rights and obligations of the User
1. The User may use the SERVICE solely for lawful purposes. It is also forbidden to the User to attempt or make any
reproduction, processing, translation, adaptation or reverse engineering activities, decompile, or disassemble and,
at any rate, make any operation for which the Law no. 633/41 (Italian Copyright Act) and subsequent amendments
requires the authorization of the rightholder.
2. The User accepts the liability (a) arising from the use of the SERVICE provided by QATHOME, (b) resulting from an
unauthorized use of the SERVICE, and shall indemnify and hold harmless QATHOME from any claim, action or exception
that should be bring forward by a third party against QATHOME.
3. The User will be liable for the use of non-certified equipment, and any unauthorized use of the SERVICE and,
accepts that QATHOME may
suspend at any time and without prior notice the SERVICE where such use may lead to damage or inconvenience to
others or violates
4. The User undertakes to respect and maintain any copyright notice, trademarks, information, and restrictions
contained in any Content accessed through the SERVICE.
6. Limitation of Liability
1. QATHOME will not be liable for delays, defects and I or interruptions of the SERVICE due to (a) force majeure or
Act of God, (b) tampering or
intervention on the SERVICE or equipment, made by the User or by third parties not authorized by QATHOME, (c) the
incorrect use of the SERVICE by the User, (d) failure of any kind of the equipment used by the User, (e) total or
partial interruption of the SERVICE for local
and/or final access provided by the telecom operator, also if due to force majeure, Act of God or acts of third
2. QATHOME shall not be liable in the event of failure and I or interruption of the SERVICE arising from use of the
3. In addition, THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT AND LINKS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" and are supplied WITHOUT ANY
REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NON-INFRINGEMENT,
MARKETABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED,
except as required by law. QATHOME, its directors, employees, agents,
representatives, suppliers, and partners CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR
AVAILABLE AND/OR ACCURATE AT ANY TIME AND/OR particular position or, (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED;
(C) any content available through the SERVICE or SOFTWARE is FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR (d) the
results of the USE OF THE SERVICE MEET YOUR NEEDS.
THE USE OF THE LINKS services and content is ONLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction
1. The interpretation, execution, and termination of this contract shall be governed by the Italian law. Should a
controversy arise, the only competent Court, with express exclusion of others, will be the Court of Turin.
2. In case of modification of the SERVICE, the User will have the right to terminate the contract by deleting the
Pursuant to Articles 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code, the User expressly agrees to accept the following
Rights and obligations of the User, Article 6 Limitation of liability, Article 7 Applicable law and jurisdiction,
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 2003, QATHOME S.r.l. (QATHOME) would like to inform you
that it will process the personal data you provide following the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency
and protection of your privacy and your rights in accordance with the current legislation regarding the protection
of personal data.
Purpose and method of processing
QATHOME will process your personal data with manual, electronic and computerized means for purposes connected to the
execution of the service offered by QATHOME and I or the one you requested. With your consent, your e-mail address
will be added to a mailing list and in a database for the purpose of sending advertising materials related to
initiatives organized by QATHOME or commercial communications deemed to be of your interest or for the performance
of market research.
Optional supply of data
The submission of data is optional, but if data is not submitted, QATHOME will not be able to respond to your
requests or provide information and I or send messages in response to the same and I or execute the contract.
Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as being responsible
The processing will take place at the headquarters of QATHOME by its employees, collaborators and consultants
previously authorized and instructed. The data may be disclosed to third parties who perform functions closely
related and instrumental to QATHOME as well as public and private entities that collaborate with it, but will not be
DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS
A Data Subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data and communication of
such data in intelligible form concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded.
A Data Subject shall have the right to be informed:
1. on the source of the personal data;
2. on the purposes and methods of the processing;
3. of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
4. of the identification of data concerning the controller, data processors and the representative designed as per
Section 5 (2);
5. of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which
may get to know said data in their capacity s designated representative(s) in the States territory, data
processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
A Data Subject shall have the right to obtain
1. updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration o the data;
2. erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is
unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
3. certification to the effect that the operations as per letters 1) and 2) have been notified, as also related to
their contents, to their entities to whom or which the data were communicated, unless this requirement proves
impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected.
A Data Subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
1. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to
the purpose of the collection;
2. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending
advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance or market or commercial communication
In order to exercise the rights set forth in Article 7 of the Data Protection Code- listed below- a data subject
should write to the Data Controller, QATHOME S.r.l., via Canavari 11, 56127, Pisa or send an sms to +393282867621.
read the output from QATHOME pursuant to Art. 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, and to consent to the processing
of personal data for the purposes indicated therein.